what kind of backround is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
19.jpg

(its one of amano's tanks)

err is it a waterfall type backround or is it swaying grass?

Looks like a hosted by tripod background.

Please upload the image to your gallery or place it in your post as we cant see it right now.

Am I missing something? Isn't it just a planted aquarium without a background?

Just a photo of an aquarium with tall grass in the back thats laying over when it hits the water surface.

Are you asking if the picture is a background or if the grass is a background. I dont know if Amano would use a background for his tanks.

yeah if that tank had a backround or it was swaying grass.. looks like a cool waterfall

You could see a waterfall in that...But it's not :lol:
And I don't think Amano would ever use backgrounds on his tanks.

Very nice picture and tank BTW. As always with Takashi Amano. 8O

From the online pics I've seen of Amano's tanks, he's truly the master of planted tanks and that pic doesn't surprise me as one of his tanks. I wonder if he realizes what a following he has here in the states.

Does anyone know what those plants are? It is just a type od grass that grows under water? I am very interested in plating some them that in my tank.. I asked the guy who owns my local pet store, and he is also interested in it but doesn;t know exactly what it is.. Any help would be great! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom