what kind of schooling fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I call it schooling! My danios will school as they're supposed to sometimes. Other times they break of into groups of two or three.

If you say so. Looks pretty random to me!

I love to watch danios. They always look like they are having so much fun. Sometimes the other fish don't appreciate their party mood, but they are usually harmless.

I have 3 Harlequin rasboras and when I went to my lfs they were out of harlequins so I got 3 Espe's Rasboras....they are slightly smaller but all 6 school together and the colors are gorgeous! :)

White clouds stay in shoals and thats any white cloud (shoal=fish swim together but sometimes go freely, school=stay together all the time at work as a unit) , white clouds look amazing when they mate! The fin displays are awsome! , also not alot of people know this but even the common goldfish stay in shoals but usually only in large numbers, and when you get bright orange goldfish it can look really cool , hope this helped :)

Zebra danios aren't the most brightly coloured of fish, but they dart around and really have great personallities! mine chase after each other sometimes, and dart around, they're a lovely type to watch!
Becky...XxX

^^^^Yea shes right they do have there own little personalities :)

fishdok said:
White clouds stay in shoals and thats any white cloud (shoal=fish swim together but sometimes go freely, school=stay together all the time at work as a unit) , white clouds look amazing when they mate! The fin displays are awsome! , also not alot of people know this but even the common goldfish stay in shoals but usually only in large numbers, and when you get bright orange goldfish it can look really cool , hope this helped :)

Um I was just advised goldfish need to be in HUGE tanks....keep that in mind! ;)

fishdok said:
^^^^Yea shes right they do have there own little personalities :)

Definitely. I can almost tell them apart because of their personalities. Someday I'll be able to.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Definitely. I can almost tell them apart because of their personalities. Someday I'll be able to.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Yea its really good when you get too inderstand them more even now im considering getting more for my tank because i love them so much

Back
Top Bottom