What Next ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
For me the best part of this hobby, is breeding and raising fish.
I am now looking to breed somthing else, but what ?

Has any one got any suggestions on what would be good for me to try and breed next.

I have allready bred .......

Livebearers
Kribensis
Puffer's
Bristlenosed Catfish
Angelfish

No thanx lol, I am not really interested in bubblenest builders

I'm in the process of raising some zebra danios (glofish variety). It's been pretty fun to watch them grow. They are super easy to raise as they are so hearty.

my zebra danios have breed about 5 or 6 times but the fry never live because the rest of the fish probably eat them

IMO.......try t oget hold of some Aequidens Dorsigerus, very pretty fish in mating colouration. :)

Attachments

• aequidens_dorsigerus.jpg
    aequidens_dorsigerus.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 286
whatabout inverts? ahhh and oscars? lemme see........*searches through brain*

oklol you could be the fist bala breeder lol, hmmm whatabout frogs? AFD ? or mabe native species of the united states? and whatabout plecos? goldfish? or mabe cultue some brine shrimp? that can be fun and rewarding (for your fishies :twisted: ) and lemme see, cory cats, tetras, barbs you could breed the last 3 species and setup a grow up tank to become a community ! that all grew up together!!!! lol thats a intresting thought i like tetras so do those

IMO.......try t oget hold of some Aequidens Dorsigerus, very pretty fish in mating colouration.

aequidens_dorsigerus.jpg - 25 Time(s)

Good choice. It almost looks like my Laetacara Curviceps.

Blazeherd2306 said:
IMO.......try t oget hold of some Aequidens Dorsigerus, very pretty fish in mating colouration.

aequidens_dorsigerus.jpg - 25 Time(s)

Good choice. It almost looks like my Laetacara Curviceps.

Same genus, different species. They get mistaken for Curviceps ALL the time over here.

Back
Top Bottom