What strange things do your fish do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Delapool

AA Member
Site Team
Lately mine are taking it in turns to swim inside the gravel vac above the water line. A fishy holiday maybe?? One angelfish did it and now they are just about lining up - guppies, cichlids, loaches.

My black neons would play in the bubbles from the airstone. they would take turns letting it fling them away and then come back for another turn. like 5-6 of them were doing this.

Lately mine are taking it in turns to swim inside the gravel vac above the water line. A fishy holiday maybe?? One angelfish did it and now they are just about lining up - guppies, cichlids, loaches.

I feed Sera O-Nips as a treat to my fish. They get so excited and greedy for the food, they form pinwheels around the tablets. It's almost like synchronized swimming. :lol:

The betta is used to have often kept circling around a stone. I found that funny but may be its normal behavior for them

I know it's normal behavior for them, but it's new to me. My shelldwellers pick up sands in their mouths and spit it a couple of inches away (that's a long distance for a little fish!). I saw the smallest one, maybe 1/2" long, do it today, with maybe 2 grains of sand.

I could watch them for hours except my job is interfering with my fish watching.

Back
Top Bottom