what to do now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ebster

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have setup my ten gallon, four tetra, 2 male guppies, and three red wags, and 6 plants. I would like to add some more things to my tank to make it that much better I can add 2 or 3 inches more to my tank and I would like to make a rock formation but don't now how, or if I buy them some were. I am also soon getting a 29 gallon and would like to know what to put in it. All I want to add now is a cat fish and a ghost shrimp with plants, drift wood, and rock forations, any help would be thanked.

You are at (and actually above) capacity for your ten now...red wag swords often reach 2½"-3" each, so you may wish to transfer them to your new 29 and put a trio of dwarf corydoras cats in your ten in their place.

I agree, you are at max load on the 10 gal. You need to measure by the final size of the fish, not the current size. Regarding the ghost shrimp, get several, not just one. In a 10 gal tank, I'd get at least 5.

Back
Top Bottom