What to do when I am so close yet so far??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Aquaforce

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello there guys, just wanted to post an update on the heat and salt treatment, stopped the treatment after doing it for almost more than a month. Lost 6 more Corydoras, still have all of my angelfish and angelicous loaches, they got rid of all of the pond snails in my 55 gal. however the ich issue seems to be gone but not in all of the corydoras. have not seen any severe itching, even though I do see 1 or 2 dots on some angels and corys. The two pairs still do fight often, one of the angels picks fights with the other two constantly (nothing new), before that she was bulling her partner to the point of blindness in one eye.. been starting to think would trematode be the issue or some sort of fungus issue?

Ive been having alot of crap happening in my life at the moment, soon to be wife isnt wanting me to set up another tank to breed the veiltail marble angelfish pair I have, along with a wild PS with a Pearl white PS Angel..... Im literally tearing myself apart not being able to breed these two knowing - (Hoping) I could get profit from all of their offsprings.... space is not the only issue atm. My fiancees mother has ruined her credit, so we are not able to get a place of our own, not even an apartment..... so pissed about that... When im this close to breeding why sell everything? Is it worth it to turn my back on my soon to be wife to breed these pairs or is the risk not worth it?

Talk to her. If you really could turn a profit, show her that. But respect how she feels about that. Money struggles in a relationships are fricking awful and fighting about it will only make things worse. Maybe pick one pair of angels to keep and breed? Or agree to slowly purchase the new setup from places like craigslist? Find a way to compromise. She's probably feels crappy that her credit sucks, even if it isn't her fault (my mom also messed with mine), so make sure she knows you don't hold it against her (as she hopefully does).

Talk to her. If you really could turn a profit, show her that. But respect how she feels about that. Money struggles in a relationships are fricking awful and fighting about it will only make things worse. Maybe pick one pair of angels to keep and breed? Or agree to slowly purchase the new setup from places like craigslist? Find a way to compromise. She's probably feels crappy that her credit sucks, even if it isn't her fault (my mom also messed with mine), so make sure she knows you don't hold it against her (as she hopefully does).

she knows, I have an empty 75 sitting in my garage ready to set up but there is not to much room at the time being as we live in the basement. she keeps telling me to wait until the house we get but that wont happen for another couple years unfortunately, were getting married and we want a house of our own.

Back
Top Bottom