What to do with my BGK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Japola44

Aquarium Advice Freak
I need help trying to figure out what to do with my BGK. I would love to keep him but I just have no where to put him :(
I live near Denver where we have a rather large Aquarium...not like seaworld or anything that big, but its pretty big. Do you think they would take in my BGK? My firend who was going to take him apparently knows absolutely nothing about cycling or really anything. I find it odd, because he keeps so many animals. Any who I have come to the conclusion he would not be the safest or best home for my BGK. My LFS won't take fish from home aquariums, and not to mention his tail is a little messed up from being bitten off. I don't think some one would buy him. Its perfectly healed it just looks a lil weird. I don't know what to do :( any advice or ideas?

You should contact your local aquarium and inquire about it. I think in any case if you can get him to live there, he will be well taken care of and happy.
Don't give it to your friend if he knows this little about keeping fish though...they are not the easiest of fish to give proper homes to.

Local Aquariums tend not to take fish from home aquariums. You could also try the local aquarium society.

Back
Top Bottom