What type of fish is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeyGeeze

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anybody tell me what type of fish this is?

Attachments

• image-2178014318.jpg
    image-2178014318.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 95
GodFan said:
Looks like a Julie cichlid.

Ahh yes I believe you're right, i just googled Julie and it def looks like that. It's a gorgeous fish. The restaurant by my job has a HUGE tank with about 10 or 15 of these guys in it.

GodFan said:
Sounds pretty!

This is it... It has to have about 50 yellow labs in it, a pleco, a different type of catfish, a rainbow shark, a tinfoil barb, the Julie's.... And some other type of blue cichlid... I don't know if those are compatible but the tank is awesome.

Attachments

• image-2896942302.jpg
    image-2896942302.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 78
JoeyGeeze said:
This is it... It has to have about 50 yellow labs in it, a pleco, a different type of catfish, a rainbow shark, a tinfoil barb, the Julie's.... And some other type of blue cichlid... I don't know if those are compatible but the tank is awesome.

Uuuh- what size tank is that? Because if it is the 46 in your profile you may want to consider something in the range of 250 soon
However I love the labs!

emerald76 said:
Uuuh- what size tank is that? Because if it is the 46 in your profile you may want to consider something in the range of 250 soon
However I love the labs!

Thats the tank at the restaurant...

emerald76 said:
Ohhh
Sometimes I don't read at all
Oops! Sorry

Haha it's ok... Yea that's definitely not mine, it's gotta be well over a 100 gallon tank it's massive. The labs all swim together, it's pretty awesome to watch.

Back
Top Bottom