what would work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

New

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i have a 5.5 gallon tank with just a betta in it, is there room for a small school of something?

I agree with bruinsbro, but watch out because your betta may not like them in his room. I really like endlers so I would pick them!

I agree with bruinsbro, but watch out because your betta may not like them in his room. I really like endlers so I would pick them!

arent those hard to find though?

They can be... I found some at one pet store for like $10 and I said no way! But I looked in the feeder fish tank in my lfs and saw that they had some in there for 29¢! They may not be fully pure but they still look amazing!

Just like guppies. Make sure that there is 2-3 females per male, then just add water. It's really that easy, plus they don't eat their own young?

I got mine at petland. I haven't seen any at petsmart, but I did find that they had some hybrids that were called Cobra Endlers Guppy. But there is always a chance! Check out the classifieds here, aquabid, and even eBay. Just check the reviews that the people have had with the fish!

Neither have I, but I have ordered plants. Just make sure that they have a live arrival garuntee then you''ll be good to buy them!

Back
Top Bottom