What would you add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheresaM

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have an established, planted 16B with an AC50. It currently has the following stock:

2 sparkling gourami
3 otos
12 pygmaeus and habrosus cories
? CPDs

I'm fine with bottom feeders, the CPDs tend to be mid to lower tank...I need something for the upper section. More sparkling gouramis are an option but I was wondering what else I could add. Peaceful, some color would be nice, and definitely something within the size range of the other fish.

Ideas I've had, just not sure about compatibility and numbers:

cherry barbs
thread fin rainbow fish
blue eyed rainbow fish

:thanks:

I would not add any full sized fish to this Nano species tank.

Rocket/Clown Killies are cool. Just need a tight top.

A paradise fish would get much too large and might kill your small fish.

You got quite a lot of fish in there for now. How was your tank testing at the end of the week ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Blue-eyed Rainbows might work, but again you need to make sure your top does not have any gaps.

My threadfin's were more mid to top level swimmers.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I would not add any full sized fish to this Nano species tank.

Rocket/Clown Killies are cool. Just need a tight top.

A paradise fish would get much too large and might kill your small fish.

You got quite a lot of fish in there for now. How was your tank testing at the end of the week ?

Clowns are definitely an available option and something I'm interested in...how many would you add? Same question with the blue eyes?

Water params are great actually, really enjoying the small fish/heavily planted tank.

What are CPDs? when using abbreviations like this try to spell out the whole name at least once in the post.

Back
Top Bottom