whats everyones favorite fish????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oscars!
<-----------

Big, friendly and smart. It's a great crowd pleaser to dangle some food about a cm above the water for him to jump for, then stick my fingers in the tank allowing him to rub his forehead against it. My friends love that. It's funny when they try it, they get bit.

I don't have any fish of my own just yet, but I'm hooked on Gouramis as you can see by my user name. I'm especially like the Opaline and Pearl. :)

- Mandy

I am primarily reef now but when i did freshwater when i was younger i always loved the neon tetras!

Discus

they are really pretty and so graceful and docile

to me they are the FW lionfish

Angelfish
Then rainbowfish
Then gourami
Then PLeco

BTW I havae never seem an oscar. Can someone please post a really really good pic of one?

My favorite fw fish would be without a doubt, the pleco. With angels, discus and cories all running close for second place.

thank you everyone and i like everones choice of fish!!!!!!!i like all fish!!!!! well almost great whites are kind of scary lol!!!!! i know bad humor

Favorite saltwater fish is false or true percula clowns.

Freshwater is a tough choice. I have had a lot of freshwater fish. One of my favorites was definetly the knight goby I had awhile back. Cool fish.

I had two sabre tooth barracudas that were the most interesting fish to watch when they ate, but I still have to vote for plecos because they are useful and very active.

Well,

I am a comparitively new to the hobby and have kept only small fish.

My favs are:

Cory cats: They know what 'shoaling' means! They lie on top of each other and swim cutely with rapid head movements.
Otto: A great 'janitor' of the fishtank
Sunshine gourami- Pretty color, lot of character

-Sagar

I like angels just because of the way they pose with their nose in the air like they are loyalty or such :lol:

draX said:
Favourite right now is Black Ghost Knife. you only have to see one swimming to know why.

Only problem is they are always hiding.

Back
Top Bottom