What's the longest living fish I can have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...I've noticed quite a trend that it seems you lack any research skills other than here. You could find out a lot of these answers much more quickly thru other search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. One of your threads was a question about Marineland water conditioner. A quick search (here or there) would have resulted in saving a few bucks on that spur of the moment buy and shown that most use either Seachem or API products with excellent results.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

+100000000000

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

+100000000000

I've been following this, and have to agree 100 percent. I'm not saying this isn't a GREAT forum to ask questions on. But you've brought up hundreds of ideas in this thread. At some point do a little search on your own. You will find it much more enjoyable when you do your research, make a reasonable decision, and stick with it instead of getting advice from some people on here who have given you fish that definitely are not suitable for your 10 gallon.

I research a lot actually I just happen to ask a lot of questions. I just wanted people's opinion in other words.

NatureFish
????

I've been following this, and have to agree 100 percent. I'm not saying this isn't a GREAT forum to ask questions on. But you've brought up hundreds of ideas in this thread. At some point do a little search on your own. You will find it much more enjoyable when you do your research, make a reasonable decision, and stick with it instead of getting advice from some people on here who have given you fish that definitely are not suitable for your 10 gallon.

I'm sorry, I have a mind full ideas! I won't bring up anymore!

NatureFish
????

Back
Top Bottom