where can you find a timer that is grounded?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
i dont really feel like going online to buy it. i was wondering if anyone has bought them from like home depot or something?

Yeah, I got my digital one at walmart or something i believe for 15 dollars. It is grounded and the plug that you plug into it is grounded too. I like the variety of cycles you can have for times and what not although mine is just set up for the seven days a week but i have one for my main lights and one for my moonlights. It also has a little backup battery deal in it to keep your settings if the power goes out. Lasts pretty long too cuz i had my 10 gallon dry at one time and the timer stayed on for a few days unplugged. Here is a link of one that is quite similar to mine.
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDU...ID=ccciaddgldmjmidcgelceffdfgidgkg.0&MID=9876

HTH..

kk thx guys :). i think i might pick up like 2.. since i have all my tanks connected to 1 timer.. :)

I also got mine at Home Depot the day after Christmas. They were REALLY on sale, something like 75% off. I guess getting rid of the Christmas stock. I really don't mind the christmas design on it, it's not like anyone can see it. LOL

Back
Top Bottom