Where could i buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Online or see if a mom and pop store will get them pets mart does carry them but don't shop at petsmart

Petsmart has rainbows, I got mine there and is doing very well!
Online of course, less chance if disease and you have more diversity

I've only ever seen bosemani rainbows at petsmart, but other stores may carry different types.

I've never seen galaxy rasboras/celestial pearl danios.

I know that aquabid usually has a wide selection of rainbows and I see a new auction for CPD's practically every night, so that's a good place to start if you don't mind paying shipping, I think that wetspot carries both types so you'd only have to pay 1 shipping charge. Or you could go on their website (google wetspot tropical fish) and check their inventory and order through there directly if you wanted

I've only ever seen bosemani rainbows at petsmart, but other stores may carry different types. I've never seen galaxy rasboras/celestial pearl danios. I know that aquabid usually has a wide selection of rainbows and I see a new auction for CPD's practically every night, so that's a good place to start if you don't mind paying shipping, I think that wetspot carries both types so you'd only have to pay 1 shipping charge. Or you could go on their website (google wetspot tropical fish) and check their inventory and order through there directly if you wanted
:) thank you! I'll check it out!

Back
Top Bottom