Where to buy online in canada??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrice

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I like to know where you buy any of your product in canada. best price, free shipping over a price range, anything.

I went everywhere for ammonia. They only place you can find it, is at a pharmacies. You must demand for it. They do not have any on counters in canada.

I bought my ammonia at Canadian Tire, right off the shelf. for online dry goods, there is MOPS.ca and Big Al's (Aquarium Services).

Last edited:
Bigalspets.ca
Petsandponds.com
MOPS.ca
Aquariumplantsandsupplies.com

There's a start, big ALS is only on the top because of price, I like Petsandponds better for selection they have top end gear, if anyone has more to add to list, do share

i just got my stuff from AquariumPlants.com. and i have 40 $ of shipping fee that ups gladly give me. my stuff in the box are wort 40$. i have return it. do not get anything in the US, if its not postal office

I just received a $80 order from pets and ponds. The shipping was $8.99. It took a week to ship from Ontario to Newfoundland. Better to stay in Canada when ordering to avoid excessive shipping/customs fees.

Back
Top Bottom