which cichlid is better for my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allaboutfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
29 gallon, ph 7.6, stocking-
8-male guppies,
1-dwarf gourami,
1-kribensis, appisto, bolivian, or german blue ram(which would be best?)
1-albino bristlenose pleco,
8-juli corys,
6-ghost shrimp.

I don't really like kribs but you should lose the blue ram, because you'll need a hardy hardy fish with all those other fish.

I like the Bolivian rams... They're subtleties in color really interest me. Also, they get brighter as they get older, and are much hardier.

yea i pretty much ruled out the german blue ram just thought i'd see about it. the thing is kribensis i can find in a fish store bolvian and apistos id have to order from liveaquaria.com. which i have no problem with but dont know if my grandma will have a problem with giving me her credit card :) i do really like apistos. hmmmm... bolivians are pretty when the get older too..

allaboutfish said:
yea i pretty much ruled out the german blue ram just thought i'd see about it. the thing is kribensis i can find in a fish store bolvian and apistos id have to order from liveaquaria.com. which i have no problem with but dont know if my grandma will have a problem with giving me her credit card :) i do really like apistos. hmmmm... bolivians are pretty when the get older too..

(pssst! Severum mama and Hn1 own their own store... They can get them to you for cheaper! Shoot them a PM!)

they only take paypal and my gparents wont do paypal bc they ripped them off by making them pay for stuff they didnt get. well they take checks and money transfer but i dont think my gparents would do that either :(

wow ok so i might do that with the albino bristlenose, and they for sure do this? and whats their website again?

I've actually seen blue rams at petsmart before. Just check with them often cause their selections change frequently. Also, some LFS can make special orders for u, all u have to do is ask. either of these options are an easy alternative, then u don't have to deal with all the pay pal stuff etc.

Back
Top Bottom