White background?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sillyfishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
Because everybody does black backgrounds and white sand, I thought I would do a white background with black sand. Do you think it'll look good?

I have white walls in my house. So instant background. I'm not a fan of the backgrounds. I've never painted a background on a tank though.

I would love to see a picture of it. Also, is it pre-aquarium painted sand, or synthetic sand?

Because everybody does black backgrounds and white sand, I thought I would do a white background with black sand. Do you think it'll look good?
Have you done a test run on the background. Some white paper on the glass. If you have any equipment on the glass, I think it would make it stand out more than with a darker colour. I'm one of those, with a black background but I would be very interested to see what the white looks like. What about a dark blue, like Redsea's???
PS...I think it's his room that's blue but I think the black substrate and dark blue goes well together....

Back
Top Bottom