white cloud mountain minnows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chris22

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, I have 8 White cloud mountain minnows in a 35litre tank and I want some cleaner fish to help with cleaning up the left over food etc, just wanted some advice on what I should get. Any advice appreciated :)

Hello, I have 8 White cloud mountain minnows in a 35litre tank and I want some cleaner fish to help with cleaning up the left over food etc, just wanted some advice on what I should get. Any advice appreciated :)

As far as pleco's go here are a few. Clown plecos are most probably the smallest type but also try candy stripe pleco, zebra pleco, and snowball pleco's.

I would not keep any pleco in that small a tank. maybe a few dwarf cories to clean up left over food.

As far as pleco's go here are a few. Clown plecos are most probably the smallest type but also try candy stripe pleco, zebra pleco, and snowball pleco's.

Oh ya sorry i thought u said 35g but now I see 35 liter. That is to small for any pleco.
Sorry!

rich311k said:
I would not keep any pleco in that small a tank. maybe a few dwarf cories to clean up left over food.

Thanks ill have a look at them, Will the dwarf cories be ok with my White clouds?? And how many do u think I should get? Do they need to be in a group?? Thanks for any help.

mfdrookie516 said:
Moved to Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion

Sorry, Didnt mean to put this in the breeding section, I'm using my phone and it doesn't let me see the whole title.

Back
Top Bottom