White dot on betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettafish333

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Have only had my betta for a week now and I have just noticed that he has a a little white on his head I have been looking at google and it looks like he has ich but It's not all over him it's just one dot other wise his eating lots and swims around lots his in a 42 gallon tank with neon tetra that where sick but are getting better also wile I'm here what other fish can I put in the tank with my betta that he won't fight with

My betas live happily with many other fish I have one in my discus tank with a bunch of discus and Cory cats and tetras and even a loach I have another Betta living with my Angels and a bunch of other Tetras. I find they play nice with most other fish. As far as the ich goes only one spot doesn't mean it's not ich it can start as one little dot then it will get bigger then fall off. After that it floats around a little till it lands In your substrate. Once this happens it grows for a few day then explodes and that one little white dot will have become hundreds if not thousands of little white dots and then will reattach itself to the host ( your fish) ich usually gets worse before it gets better

Back
Top Bottom