Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

white spots on glass (eggs?)

Ok, I noticed similar posts and found out that they ARE nerite eggs. I didn't think they bred in freshwater. Or I guess they lay eggs, but they don't survive, huh? I wouldn't mind having a few more nerites. Is there anything I can do to help them survive or is it a lost cause?

Old 06-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

Somehow I lost my initial post. Doesn't matter. I figured it out. The question was what are these spots on my glass, but as noted above, figured out they are nerites eggs.

Tags
egg, eggs, glass, spots on glass, white spots

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com