Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-21-2006, 01:36 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to onah Send a message via MSN to onah
white spots on my angel?

ok i am in the last stages of treating for ich, and it has pretty much cleared up, i went to do the daily pwc and treat the water when i noticed these sorta white air bubble looking things on my angel?!? does any one know what this is? ich dosent take on diff forms or something does it? help! not another one!

Old 09-21-2006, 01:41 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via ICQ to Codefox Send a message via AIM to Codefox Send a message via MSN to Codefox Send a message via Yahoo to Codefox
Maybe they are actually air bubbles from during the water change? I can't see what you're referring to in the picture unfortunately.

Old 09-21-2006, 02:36 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to hc8719 Send a message via MSN to hc8719
i cant see the bubble either? do you have a program where you can edit a pic, like pointing an arrow to the bubbles?
Old 09-21-2006, 03:07 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

well there not really bubbles they just appear to look like that, the white spots that look like water on the glass, they are getting worse and the fish is getting more, i cant get a good pic cause the fish never stops, i will see if i can get another camera and take more pics tonight.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:29 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via ICQ to Codefox Send a message via AIM to Codefox Send a message via MSN to Codefox Send a message via Yahoo to Codefox
What is the difference in appearance between ick and this? It sounds like ick to me without being able to see it.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:59 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Freak

the spots are visably diffrent as well as much larger, they look like little air pokets on the fishs skin. no to raised but thats the easiest way to describe, the ich was little salt looking things, this is like someone took peices of white food and stuck them to the fish.

Tags
angel, white spots

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com