Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mlani

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone know what this little guy/girl is? I saw it in the lfs, and no one knew there either.

Attachments

• image-523078829.jpg
    image-523078829.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 65
Thank you. Now I have a starting point for google. Lol! It was so tiny in the tank I had to zoom in on my phone wasn't sure if you'd be able to tell. Now for the research.. ;-) do either of you have any experience with these guys?

Yep, a hillstream. They are a peaceful species, and are great for most communities, but the one thing they do like is some current. A small powerhead in the bottom back corner blowing across the back of the tank will give them some "surf time".

Aw, I was hoping I could've put them in with my discus :-(

I have another, well actually two, I've had these two for a while and have had numerous people say they were different things over the years. I figured I'd post and see if you all knew?

Attachments

• image-2677297667.jpg
    image-2677297667.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image-1668505207.jpg
    image-1668505207.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 44
I have another, well actually two, I've had these two for a while and have had numerous people say they were different things over the years. I figured I'd post and see if you all knew?

The 1st one maybe a flash pleco and the 2nd is a clown pleco.

That's what I thought too but when I was at the lfs the other day they had zebra plecos and they were black and white and cost around $500.00 so I don't think that's what it is anymore. I also thought maybe a flash? For the 1st and a clown for the 2nd?

Back
Top Bottom