Who has the most unusual stocking mix...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joker741

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just wondering who has the most unusual mix of fish. You can include current stock, future stocking idea and why you think your tank is unusual.

Here is my tank:

Current Stock: 3 Gold White Cloud Mountain Fish, 1 Glo Fish, 3 Black Neon Tetra, 3 Rummy Nose Tetra, 3 Tiger Barb, 3 Green Tiger Barb, 3 Albino Tiger Barb, 2 Dwarf Gourami, 4 Pristella Tetra, 1 Black Skirt Tetra, 1 Panda Cory, 1 Bolivian Ram, 1 German Gold Ram, 4 Nerite Zebra Snails, 1 Apple Snail

Future Stocking: 6 Panda Cory, 7 Rummy Nose Tetra, 7 Gold White Cloud Mountain Fish, 1 German Blue Ram, 1 Electric Blue Ram, 1 Rhinogobius Yaoshanensis

Why: There really isn't a pattern, pretty random stocking. I got some of the fish when I bought the tank, some I had, some I added.

Not sure if they're the most unusual, but our 120 planted has a pair of F0 Rotkeil Severums, a Festivum, an Angel, Clown Pleco, Tiger Pleco, Diamond and Columbian tetras, True SAEs, and the loach goon squad (schiastura mahnertis, botia robustas, and almorhaes (yoyos)). It'd be a classic SA biotope if it weren't for the loaches. ;)

I have the following in one tank

2 paired marble angels
20 or so adult gups
a dozen zebra danios
a dwarf neon rainbow
5 peppered cories
3 black kuhlis
4 OTO's
30 or so MTS

There is NEVER a still moment in my tank.

I am starting a 40gT build today, middle to lower Rio Negro biotope.

Back
Top Bottom