Who hates themselves some impatience!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Electrobes

Aquarium Advice Addict
Man o man... I am dying here people! I so badly want my dojos, but this weekend I may finally have the chance! At least one good thing will happen, I finally get to build my canopy with my moonlights! Lemme tell you poeple.. with a guy like me who has madd ADD the waiting is killing me. Hehe lucky for Gringa, my oscar who is getting too large and is healing very well, she gets nothing but attention and a lto fo food, plus me making sure the filters are perfect and her tank spotless, I am really going to miss her though :( - But yeah just wanted to say something, its been a while and I am getting so excited... but I do ahve one valid question... I was thinking of adding a fish that likes to swim in the higher reqions of the tank (Ihave a 45G tall tank). Can anyone make a suggestion. I have a way over filtered tank and plan on getting three Dojo loaches (weather loaches) and nothing else.. except for somebody to make the higher ups of the tank more busy like (any fish that likes higher parts of the tank). Thanks everyone!

Zebra danios and Marble Hatchetfish come to mind. Will the oscar be in there with them? If so, not a good idea. If you're having the oscar in there, an African Butterflyfish would work. They're surface-feeding carnivores. They don't move as much as danios and hatchets, though! Here's a pic: http://www.exotictropicals.com/encyclo/fresh/miscellaneous/butterfly.php Also, dwarf gouramis often chill at the water's surface, as they're anabantoides (labyrinth fish--they breath air).

Most small community fish, such as tetras and rasboras, will swim the middle-to-upper region. I doubt they'll fully neglect the surface.

nono did you read my post? I am said to lether go.. but yeah she will not be in there with them.. man that would be a castastrophe! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom