Why are my cories scared of me? :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sidman24

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Every time i go up to my tank my 4 cories dash off.. They are emerald green cories. Is this normal for this type of fish?

How long have you had them and do they have hiding places in the tank ? Any fish can be startled by a person approaching, if they are relatively new, give them some time to get used to their home.

How long have you had them and do they have hiding places in the tank ? Any fish can be startled by a person approaching, if they are relatively new, give them some time to get used to their home.

Two of them I have had for awhile. And two more I just introduced. I'm waiting on decor to come in the mail for hiding places.

Two of them I have had for awhile. And two more I just introduced. I'm waiting on decor to come in the mail for hiding places.

All fish are different. One of my saltwater fish is like that. He is a blue damsel. He hides as soon as you open the top lid and when you walk by the fish tank. But I have a school of blue chromis and I could prob pick them up by hand.

I have a dwarf lion that comes up to the front of the tank when i walk in the room to say hello. My Australian Harlequin tusk hides for the first few 3 or 4 minutes then comes out.

Back
Top Bottom