Why is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're a alot of things that are "supposed to be easy" but nothing ever is

They're a alot of things that are "supposed to be easy" but nothing ever is

My westerias growin pretty good. I have a grow bulb a warm tank and some api plant fertilizer. Have you tried westeria? You can buy it at petco

I used to have trumpet, nerite, and apple snails
One of them ears diatoms cub mine got eaten up fast

That would be the nerites. I've been looking into buying some of them myself

I hear they can be alot on your bioload. My poor ryukin :( I fed him brocolli last night and now he's acting funny, laying on the bottom of the tank and such. Oh what to do with these sick fish of mine :(

I'm looking into making them a pond for the summer but then if they got bigger they'd no longer fit back into my 37gal for the fall and winter.

Thats true. But my parents dont want something permenent and we have a pond already in my front yard but its dirty and gross and last time I cleaned it it almost killed all the fish in it. I'm scared to even mess with it.

I'm pretty sure it only hasto be 3 feet deep to keep all winter in

What's wrong with the pond you have? Does it have a filter or is it" not necessary"?!?

I'm pretty sure it only hasto be 3 feet deep to keep all winter in

What's wrong with the pond you have? Does it have a filter or is it" not necessary"?!?

No filter...and when I cleaned it last it got all the fish super sick

You should probably get a filter lol

Lol its a fish filter or my senior prom dress. Besides it has an over flow spout and it rains ALOT here so its constantly getting loads of fresh water. And theirs only a few fish in this 200+ gallon pond.

Back
Top Bottom