Will my fish be okay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nomzombie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm concerned about the new fish I'm getting. I'm taking on a very large aquarium from my mother in law bc she is moving into a very small apartment and doesn't have the space or the time for it anymore. She had 3 very old humpback goldfish that all eventually died off over the last couple of years (the last being just 2 weeks ago) so now all that's left is a 15in dragon Goby, a 12in plecostomus, and a very tiny baby clown plecostomus. I'm getting the tank this weekend but I've discovered the seals are in bad condition and need to be redone. (It's about time anyway bc it's a home made tank that's about 30 Years old.) So here's my dilemma, the only tank I have to house the fish is my 25 gal qt tank. Do you think they will be alright in that small tank for the weekend together while the silicone cures? I don't know what else to do because the restoration of the tank and it's stand has taken my budget down rather significantly and I can't afford to go buy another tank to house them. Any advice?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

you can get some big plastic storage totes transfer the filter and tank water and let them stay there until you can get the tank resealed take plants if any and plant them there to just suggestion

I never even thought of that! Thank you!

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom