Will these fish coexist in a 65 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Neonblaze99

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I was thinking of getting 1black ghost knife fish, 3 pearl gouramis, and Possibly a pair of angels. Can someone give me input; I would be glad for any help, thx.

i would do 1 male pearl gourami 2 females, a pair of angelfish, marbled hatchets for the top, cory cats or kuhli loaches for the bottom, and a school of tetras for the middle

Thx, but I'm looking towards larger fish, since I'm planning on getting a tank soon just for tetras
PS I'd like something that will occasionally eat guppies since I have to many

Thx, but I'm looking towards larger fish, since I'm planning on getting a tank soon just for tetras
PS I'd like something that will occasionally eat guppies since I have to many

maybe we should switch to the other thread are you more interested in cichlids? there are endless possibilities you can do with cichlids

I was thinking of getting 1black ghost knife fish, 3 pearl gouramis, and Possibly a pair of angels. Can someone give me input; I would be glad for any help, thx.

I would do a high fin pleco and 6 albino corycats for the bottom. A pair of angels and a male dempsey or a purple rose queen

Back
Top Bottom