Wolf fish or red wolf fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pikes can be picky eaters, and some may not accept much of anything other than live foods. Since you lack the means to produce feeders, it might be best to skip them.

Well if you are just going for one fish, getting rid of the rest of them, upping your filtation to the max you can stuff in the tank. Then it "might" work. Those look nasty. I wouldn't have one of those even if I had a tank big enough. Their feeding habits are really cruel to anything that you might feed to it or that might be in the tank with it. But if you are into keeping a big ugly cruel fish in a to small of a tank that has a tendence to crawl out of said to small tank, then by all means go for it and watch it grow and eat everything else in your tank!

What kind of cichlids would I like besides the normal ones I like ugly fish

www.cichlid-forum.com has lots of photos and profiles. If you do some research on your own and then post specific questions, you're probably going to get better responses than you would by asking everyone else here to do your research for you.

I'm not asking for people to research for me I'm just asking what kind of predator do you recommend besides the ones I don't like

The problem is that your selection of "predators" is slim to none because you have too small of a tank period. Why not put a hold on the predator idea until you can get a proper tank and setup for them at which time you can go crazy with them.

With a bigger tank the sky is the limit. Heck, a large mouth bass tank would be a sweet one to have.

They need a huge tank I've looked them up before but I think it might be illegal in my state to have them as pets

Leopard bush fish are cool to watch hunting other fish and shrimp.
Even their normal behaviour is pretty cool with their yawning and head butting

When they get bigger they tend to lose their coloration and get a little "uglier" as you seem to like

Sweet ill have to look that fish up and call around for it seems similar to what knifes do

Any one have experience with grass pickerel they look like cool fish and I read that they only get to be 6-8 inches long

Acestrorhynchus Isalinae (freshwater barracuda) 4 to 6 inches full grown

Acestrorhynchus Isalinae (freshwater barracuda) 4 to 6 inches full grown

Yall know just because a fish gets 6 inches it doesnt mean its suitable in a 55g right? I know this one is fine but thats for future reference. We already discussed fw barracuda and he doesnt have the right equipment for feeding one healthy

Bluegills are some incredibly aggressive fish that are easy to get, lol.

Back
Top Bottom