Woo Hoo Finally Cycled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

khartig

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok so it's only been a month, what can I say I'm impatient, but it's looking like my 29g is finally cycled. I have had a weeks worth of 0-ammonia, 0-nitrites and my nitrates are <20. So I guess today I may get to go pick up my dwarf gouramis. I'm hoping to find a male/female pair, Females are a pain to find so I may have to settle for just a male sice from what I have read two males can have some agression issues. Either way I am pretty stoked.

Are you going to add a nice school? I love my neon tetras. Corydora's make a great addition to the bottom. Be sure to post pics!:popcorn:

Congrats! POst pics! If you cycled the tank using 4 ppms of ammonia you can add all of your fish at once, so feel free to get a nice school of something if you want (assuming it's appropriate for your tank, of course ;)).

I did my cycling with fish in. Right now I have 5 mollies, 3 albino and 3 julii corys, 7 glowlight tetras. So I'm wanting a nice centerpiece fish. I know I'm limited due to what I have and tank size, that and the fact the wife fell in love with the dwarf neon gourami. I'll try to get some pics up later today. I was also thinking if I can only get the one male gourami, maybe a few RCS. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom