WOO HOO!! The deal is done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just made a deal to purchase a wholesale tropical fish business. We will be located in northeast Pennsylvania.

This is very exciting as this has always been a dreams of mine. Total of 200 freshwater tanks and 20 saltwater. We will be moving the whole operation 5 minutes from home which will be a task but well worth it. Currently the operation is 45 minutes from home but needs to be closer.
We found a great location and should be all up and running in the new location by April.

Will be supplying over 40 pet stores in northeast PA. Will also be selling online once we are up and running.

Congrats. Sounds awesome. Like a dream come true. Please let us know when the site is up and running.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium

"aquaCulture"

Congrats! I hope it all works out well for you. How great it would be to be able to turn a hobby into a job... you will never have to "work" another day in your life.

The training starts today. Taking first trip to the airport to pick up shipment of new fish. Going trough the whole process of receiving the fish transporting them back and acclimating them into their tanks.
I'm getting 4 weeks of training before we take over the biz. Looking forward to every minute of it.

"fish are friends, not food!" lol lengthy but who doesn't love nemo:)

First time ever seeing 400 neon tetras in a bag. very cool!

How about 100 bushy nose plecos in a bag. This was a very cool day. Unpacked an acclimated over 2000 fish today.

Still looking for names for the business.

Still looking for names for the business.

I thought aquaCulture was awesome. Now I have to start a competing business by that name just so it gets used. Come on man, it works on so many levels... aqua... culture... aquaCulture (well 2 levels I guess).

it is my dream to own a breeding business or store!

how about fishco or fishsmart? loll

Back
Top Bottom