Worm like thing in tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwh0818

Aquarium Advice Addict
Any idea what this is? It has 2 pointy things on one end and it's wiggling. There are a bunch of them

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Also should meantiom they are only about half an inch long

You can have freshwater bristle worms and they look super similar to that one, does it have bristles along its sides?

No it doesn't. The last pics are what they look like. I'll upload the video soon

Compare the 2? What do y'all think? How would it even get in here? I have no fish

Yep, was going to say bloodworm or tubifex. Is it possible that it came on on that driftwood from the river?

I've found them (bloodworms, midge fly larva) buried in the muck in old fountains and other temporary pockets of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah it's possible or the midge fly laid eggs in my sump. My sump went stagnant towards the surface and I added a power head to keep it flowing. I saw mosquito like things there at that time

Yeah it's possible or the midge fly laid eggs in my sump. My sump went stagnant towards the surface and I added a power head to keep it flowing. I saw mosquito like things there at that time

Free fish food.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm with Nils on this one ?

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom