worms? bugs? something gross.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ky'smommy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was looking at my two month old guppies in the 80 gallon piranah tank.
we'll i saw a black thing in a baby and it was long and it curved all through her body all the way to her head. its gross.
And scared if it is some kind of intestinal worm or somehting. will it spread. or could have it already.. im not so concerened about the babys but the piranahs as they are my dads and his favorite and huge...
I took it out right away. so please let me know i could try and take a picture but the baby is like an inch...

Any chance for a picture?

Guppies are pretty transparent, and you can see their insides, which sometimes look like long wormy things. So, is the fish very thin? Acting lethargic? Anything out of the ordinary? My guess it that you are just seeing something that isn't there.

HTH

uhh i wasnt the only person who seen it.. its a baby i dont really notice all that much i feed them and whatever else.
it was like a big loop and it was at the butt end of her.
maybe i dunno the fish is outta there. but i dont know what to think. im just worried it could be spread..

Back
Top Bottom