Would THIS guys fish go with mine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shadylady23

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys,

Got another possible taker for my fish. Just wondering what you thought about this one. He also has some sort of site for fish as well with pics, I'm still looking for his pictures on the site. Again the fish I'm rehoming are 2 ID Sharks and 2 Tin Foil Barbs (BIG)

Here's his message to me:

Mary,

Thank you for getting back to me, I do appreciated that. My web site is www.piranha-paradise.com for now, but its being change. There are alot of local members in there which have monster tank, nice people and very friendly. alot of us from MA/CT/NH/RI and NY and more to come.

Anyways I want all the fish, I have 180g and 135gallon right now need some fish in there. I have a few fish such as peacock bass, poly, flagtail and pike. which is from 5-8" so it won't stress out your fish.

There is tons of pictures in my site. Feel free to visit and join in. also invite your friends and family there. IF in features if i get rid of them, i will assure to find them a good home and will be giving away for free.

Will his big fish EAT my fish? I don't want mine to be FOOD! Let me know what you think.... Thanks.

Endlie
flagtail
pike
mono
occell.
lungfish (he said he's finding a home for this one on his site.)

post-1-1234531177.jpg

post-1-1234531223.jpg

Back
Top Bottom