Would you risk it ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sabrinarichard

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I'm all installed to reseal my old 10g, when I took the top off, I realized that a piece was already broken. I believe it has been like this since I moved it a while ago. The water wouldn't go close to there since it's my fry tank I don't fill it up, but would you risk it ? My boyfriend says it should be fine ... Any opinions ? I'm still going to take off the silicone as practice for my 55(g I also want to redo)!
Thanks!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394590742.563851.jpg

It's what I was thinking... Oh well, guess it time for a new tank! :) can't say I'm too sad.. I was just trying to maybe save a few bucks!

Yeah, a 10g is pretty cheap to replace if the lid and hardware can be re-used, right? I wouldn't want to risk having to clean up that mess if it busted!

I already found one fully equipped for 25$ online! But I'm debating getting another one that I have been eying at my lfs for a while that was listed at a good price.. It would be perfect for my jump to salt water. I was scared this would happen lol a 10g just isn't as fun as it used too :p

I think i might have found a solution.. Both! I'll upgrade my 10g for a 16g and start up 6g for salt since I don't want a big stocking.. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394599246.199873.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394599254.067130.jpg
150$ for both.. Now I have to convince my boyfriend :/

Back
Top Bottom