Yay!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

SixFootDaisy

So my 10 gallon was finally set up... and what do I do?

I go buy a 29 gallon. Haha.

I love it, there is so much more room, and the light is nicer, and the fish are happier. And I am happier too.

Hi, my name is Geri and I am addicted to aquariums.

I can't wait until I move out of this apartment and can get a decent sized tank.

I remeber moving my parents silver tip tetras out of a 5 gallon into a 20. They looked so great in the new tank.

Hi Geri. My name is Allison and I also suffer from MTS (multiple tank syndrome LOL).

In January of this year I had a single 10g tank (and knew squat LOL). I currently have 3 10g, 1 25g and am picking up a 55 the end of the month. Is there any hope? LOL

A little advice on MTS. Go slow, make sure you can keep up with maintenence. It's really easy to go too fast, end up with a bunch of tanks, then get sick to death of all the work. Can you say Burnout? :p

Speaking from exp. I've had too many tanks before and ended up getting rid of some, at a fraction of what I paid. (Keep this in mind when looking for equipment, good deals can be had from folks who have burnt out).

I'm back into it heavy now, but have done so at a more sedate pace, and concentrated on planted tanks/ponds. I'm keeping up fairly well these days, but have resisted buying anything else.

Just something to keep in mind, folks!

Heh, I'm hoping, once the 55 is in place, that things will settle down. Quite frankly, there is nowhere else I could put a tank....unless...there's always room for a small betta tank...hrmm.

Heh seriously tho, the larger tank is a necessity. An 8 inch plec, 3 clowns plus my angels requires that I provide enough space for em. I unfortunately did no research when I started with all this a year and a half ago, and am paying for it (literally LOL). But they are my responsibility, and as long as I can care for them properly I'm not about to shuck that responsibility by bringing them back. So, MTS it is LOL

Of course, this means the 25 will be free once everyone moves into the 55. It might be time to do a small SW tank *evil grin*

Thanks for the support :)

I wish I could live in a fish tank. Haha.

But then, I'd always be pruney. :?

Back
Top Bottom