You Betta Not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ADsnail

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, I have an aggressive Betta who loves his 5 minutes of mirror sparring every day. He lives for it - wakes up ready to fight in the morning and he patrols the tank for hours after his time is up. He lets me know when the appointed hour is by pacing back and forth in the corner of the tank nearest to where his mirror contestant hides.

I stay and watch him during Fight Club , not only because I enjoy it but because 5 minutes goes by fast and I don't want him to be stressed or suffer muscle problems or a fishy heart attack, as I've heard could happen. :ermm:

Today I messed up and was called away right after he started. I didn't realize he still had it until 35 minutes had passed. Freaked me out but he's been perfectly normal all day: not exhausted, everything seems to be functioning properly, and the afternoon patrol is on.

The question: have you done this? What happened? Bad things? Nothing? I will not let this happen again, despite all seemingly being well.

Thanks for your experience with this

Thank you very much, Charlie! I appreciate that!

Back
Top Bottom