you have to read this..very very funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok a family member called me today and asked me to call her cousin and explain how and what ammonia is in a fish tank, no big deal right? I couldn't help but laugh when she asked me if she needed an ammonia detector, I thoguht she meant for the tank, she meant for the house, she was thinking the ammonia was going to leak out and make her family sick, this coming from the same woman who asked which pizza is bigger a 15 or 18 inch LOL sorry but I had to share that with you guys

tropicfishman said:
I couldn't help but laugh when she asked me if she needed an ammonia detector
Tell her to save the money she would spend on an ammonia detector from a leaking aquarium for her house, and spend it on a therapist ;)

LOL she needs something, iono what though, she actually spent 50 bucks on two fish, a high fin shark and an angel, seems a bit high priced to me

you should've told her she needs an ammonia detector and tried to sell her a length of wood for a stupidly high price ... I would!

I have a couple good deals she might be interested in. One is a full-length mirror, was owned by a blind man, never been used. The other is an indian weather rock. You put it outside the window. If the rock is wet, it's raining. If the rock is white, it's snowing...

Back
Top Bottom