you know ur addicted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

USMCfishcrzy

Aquarium Advice Freak
When every person you talk about Aquariums and fish u feel the need to tell them about Aquariumadvice.com. how people have you told haha

Petsmart/Petco/Pets at Home guy, step away from the fish and spend 20 on your laptop doing some research purrrdy pwease

One store has bolvolian rams marked as gbrs. I let them know they were marked wrong. The manager of this place to me that gbrs are to much to order so they get bolv rams to save money

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
when you alredy have a thread like this and are jealous you stole my idea ;p jk

Umm... We're talking about who we've recommended the site to lol...

One store has bolvolian rams marked as gbrs. I let them know they were marked wrong. The manager of this place to me that gbrs are to much to order so they get bolv rams to save money

I want to say "you're kidding!" but sadly I know you're not :(

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
totally belongs under fish geek. us fish geeks gotta unite ya know

Lol, true that! My petsmart had a bunch if goldfish with swim bladder. They put in some frozen peas. I was like "shouldn't you boil them and chop them up?" and the guy was like "it's bad to do that. It gets rid of the nutritional value." the peas were bigger then the fish's mouths!

I think I have two of some of the best places to go. There isn't one person I have talked to that has fish doesn't know about petkingdom.
I sold my 55g to a newbie. Told about my advice app. And helped set it up and then stuck around with this complete stranger for two hours explaining everything to him haha

It nasty Wynn you go in and half the tanks have fish dead. Yet it half way through the day. Plus u can just ask them off the wall questions and they have to go ask others if they know.
Same place with the "bolv ram" had a snowflake eel. They said they can be with almost any fish because they hide most of the time

Lol, true that! My petsmart had a bunch if goldfish with swim bladder. They put in some frozen peas. I was like "shouldn't you boil them and chop them up?" and the guy was like "it's bad to do that. It gets rid of the nutritional value." the peas were bigger then the fish's mouths!
you think thats bad,my petsmart says you can put a pictus cat in a 5 g tank:facepalm:

This guy today was helping a newbie, and, he says "size of the fish doesn't matter, it's water quality that counts." and was telling her to start with a goldfish for her 5 gallon... I persuaded her to start with a betta instead. Poor fish has to live through a cycle, but at least a goldfish doesn't have to live through a cycle, and get stunted.

This guy today was helping a newbie, and, he says "size of the fish doesn't matter, it's water quality that counts." and was telling her to start with a goldfish for her 5 gallon... I persuaded her to start with a betta instead. Poor fish has to live through a cycle, but at least a goldfish doesn't have to live through a cycle, and get stunted.
why didnt you tell her to join AA?

Back
Top Bottom