zebra danios

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going with the blue fins you recommended. The LFS has them in stock. Getting 7 or 8 this week along with 7 or 8 black barbs. I will post a pic. Thanks for the assistance. I am contemplating panda corys too but have homework to do on them. One of your buds recommended them 4 of them. Planning on 20 danios of various species and 14 black barbs along with the pandas when complete. Thanks again

Sent from my DROIDX using Aquarium

doogle said:
ya, right? lol it happens to us all... i think having fish has a element that other pet owners' cant relate too, like building their world can do things to a persons point of view..i dunno...hey deckape, i was thinking about your tank... you have any ideas about it, or tankmates(if any) just wondering how much longer till you are ready?

Getting them tomorrow (Saturday)

Bettababe1011 said:
Cool. Can't wait for pics! ;)

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Thank you too by the way

Yeah, no problem. I'm sure someday you'll help me too, if you haven't already!

dwarf loaches are still in the southeast asian theme along with the danios and checkered barbs and harlequin(red rasbora)-(or trigonostigma heteromorpha) hint hint....i think they would be awesome with the danios. all these fish would be happy at 80*f

doogle said:
dwarf loaches are still in the southeast asian theme along with the danios and checkered barbs and harlequin(red rasbora)-(or trigonostigma heteromorpha) hint hint....i think they would be awesome with the danios. all these fish would be happy at 80*f

My reading says danios are cold water fish. 80 seems warm

pygmy croaking gourami also, i read somewhere that zebras are shoaling fish, going against my previous post, so i have heard both, but havent seen it myself...mine kinda pair off or in threes....

Deckape said:
My reading says danios are cold water fish. 80 seems warm

They are tropical fish that do well in a range. Normally the mid seventies are a good temp for them.

i was giving a temp range suitable for every fish i had mentioned, if you had them all in a tank, that would be the best for all of them together. yes 80-82*is highest you would want for the danios but the loach likes 78-86*f, so it would be fine for them all. danios like73-80*, barbs go up to73- 82*

Back
Top Bottom