zebra danios

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harriet

Aquarium Advice Regular
i just got 8 zebra danios on somebody else’s advice and there will eventually be angelfish in there too (already had those before getting bigger tank) and i’m worried the angels might bully them or even eat them the tank is 200l i got some small ornaments so they could hide where the angels couldn’t reach but i still don’t want them to be stressed, all apart from one are about 1 and a half inches long and one is about 1 inch i assume will grow to the size of his friends also i read that angel won’t eat a fish unless it will fit in their mouths and i don’t think any part would fully fit in the angels mouth but they could take a nasty chunk out of them if they wanted to i’ll add a picture of the whole tank will be live plants in there at some point (java fern)

forgot to add the picture

Attachments

• 49B637E1-D2FD-41FE-B75A-234AABA87747.jpg
    49B637E1-D2FD-41FE-B75A-234AABA87747.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 24
I have zebra danios and angelfish and they get along fine. If anything i would be more concerned about your angelfish being out-competed for food. My angelfish have been raised with other fish in the tank (including cardinal tetras, their natural prey), so they dont see them as food.

Every fish and every tank is different though, so keep an eye on it.

i always make sure every fish is getting food each time I feed as i’m always worried about them being out competed when i got the danios today there’s a skinner one who doesn’t look as well off as the others so i kept a close eye on them to make sure they all ate and they did will definitely do the same for my angels ��

Back
Top Bottom