Visit our 24x7 online store at AquaCave.com for your aquarium supply needs!
- High-purity natural mineral that may be employed in traditional calcium reactors, or even
blended in to pre-existing aquarium substratum, to gradually increase and maintain the
calcium concentration and alkalinity in marine aquaria.
- Strong source of calcium, the most abundant cation by percent mass in aragonite, the
mineral secreted by reef-building organisms to form skeletal material.
- Through dissolution, provides calcium, magnesium, strontium, potassium, and carbonates.
- Aids in increasing alkalinity to stabilize pH and encourage rapid biogenic aragonite
- Optimal average particle size for use in media reactors and calcium reactors.
- Free of chloride and sulfate.
Please visit our online store
to purchase this or other quality aquarium supplies for both, freshwater and saltwater enthusiasts. The prices and quality of our aquarium equipment keep our customers coming back!