Visit our 24x7 online store at AquaCave.com for your aquarium supply needs!
Two Little Fishies (TLF) has released their new PhosBan Reactor 550, a larger version of the hugely popular PhosBan 150 model.
TLF rates the 550 model as being able to accommodate up to a 600 gallon system. Up to 750 grams of PhosBan media can fit in the media chamber at one time, as long as you do not exceed the 8 inch height restriction. Similarly to their 150 model, a pump is not included, but any pump with 1/2 inch fittings can operate this model.
The 550 employs the same upflow principle, which most efficiently uses PhosBan or filter media of your choice.
The Two Little Fishies PhosBan Reactor 550 can be installed in-line, in-sump, or as a hang on back (HOB
) using the provided attachment.
- New twist off lid for easy media replacement!
- New elbow attachments can be rotated or removed to suit your installation.
- Can be installed as hang-on, in-line, in-sump, above tank, etc.
- Dimensions: 5" x 6" x 15"
- Fills with 750 grams of Media.
- One reactor is designed for up to 600 gallons.
- Recommended flow rate: 80 gph
- Use with any granular chemical media, including HydroCarbon 2 Activated carbon or ROWAphos.
- Tubing and pump NOT included; uses 1/2" I.D. vinyl tubing.
Please visit our online store
to purchase this or other quality aquarium supplies for both, freshwater and saltwater enthusiasts. The prices and quality of our aquarium equipment keep our customers coming back!