For Sale: 10 Gallon Tank with Accessories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daileene

Planted Tank Addict
I am selling my 10 Gallon Tank for $50. I have used it as a planted tank before. This is how it used to look like in this build: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f24/10g-fw-planted-aquarium-build-thread-2-a-143821.html. I had 6 tanks and so I am looking to downgrade. I needed the space in my home. Included in this sale are the following:

10 Gallon tank (20"x10.5"x12.5")
Aqueon filter good for 10-20 Gallon
20" Incandescent Aquarium Reflector/Lighting made by All-Glass Aquarium Inc. (120V, 50W, 60Hz) - bulb not included
Glass Top Cover By: Marineland
Lamp & Appliance Daily Timer # 38439 by Lamp Master (I used this for the light because I had live plants in this tank)
Theo Hydor Aquarium Heater (25W, 115V, 60Hz)
Thermometer (sticker already in the side of the tank)
Background
Rare design real rock decoration (see picture)
Medium sized Light Gravel with Miracle-Gro in the bottom (used for my live plants)

If you are an aquarist, you would know the cycling process. Since this tank has been used before, the beneficial bacteria is still active. I have the filter pads still soaking in the tank water so this tank will immediately be ready for setting up. The tank itself is not quite new looking, some scratches are visible in some areas but not major. I vacuumed the gravel as good as I can so it will not have any unnecessary dirt problems in your new setup. The bulb I used to put in the lighting hood were 2 x 20 Watt CFL GE Daylight (5700K) because of the live plants. But you can put any incandescent bulbs in here if you are not keeping live plants. Last picture shows how it looked like being setup with live plants. Plants and driftwood in last picture not included, the rest are included (heater, filter, lighting and hood, gravel).

I am in Southbridge, MA so I am hoping I don't have to send this via mail because it is really heavy. So I am hoping for Pick-Ups. Please let me know.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM. Amount is firm. Thank you.

Note: If you want more pictures as of how it looked like now, please see my CL link: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4180530963

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom