For Sale: 100 G planted tank all included

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ejaramillo01

Aquarium Advice Addict
With sadness, I will sale my 100G planted tank. Has been running for at least 3 years, perfect condition. I need to relocate out of state due to my work. First I would like to see if I can sale it as a whole, all included, local pic up only.

100G tank VISIO minor scratches.
1 custom made furniture with Canopy
2 big heathers
1 canister filter JEBO 835
1 Canister filter RENA XP4
1 HOB filter Aqua clear 30
2 Aquatic Life T5 HO lights, 2 bulbs each.
Gravel
Full CO2 system, 10 pound tank, pH meter, control, drop counter, drop checker, diffuser.

Fish include 2 Blue angels(proven pair), 6 Boessemani Rainbows, 1 Golden Nugget Pleco, several rummy nose tetras, several other tetras, 3 Roseline rainbows, several Cory and Panda cats, 2 Kulhi loach, 1 Ram, 3 yo yo loach,
Several plants and manzanita wood pieces.

I'm located in South Ca, Orange County. I'm asking for $600 all.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I have not been able to sell it as a whole. But most of the fish were sold locally.
Here are the prices for equipment, you pay shipping
JEBO 4 canister filter $30
RENA Xp4 4 canister filter $45
CO2 system, Milwaukee regulator, solenoid valve, CoO2 flexible piping, all connectors. $50
Milwaukee Smart Monitoring System SMS122 controller and pH meter $80
For heathers, HOB aqua clear, plants, red cherry shrimp, just send me your offer.
Let me know, I will email pictures to interested people

I have not been able to sell it as a whole. But most of the fish were sold locally.
CO2 system, Milwaukee regulator, solenoid valve, CoO2 flexible piping, all connectors. $50
For heathers, HOB aqua clear, plants, red cherry shrimp, just send me your offer.

Can you please pm me some pictures of the CO2 system including the milwaukee smart monitoring system SMS122 controller and the pH meter? May I also see pictures of the manzanita driftwood pieces and the plants? Thank you!

What size AC HOB and how much? Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I sold almost everything, still available Milwaukee regulator, double bubble counter, solenoid valve. All for $50 plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom