For Sale or trade: 10g and 15g tanks [Johnston, RI]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello there all it's been awhile sense I've been in the hobby and I really want to get back into it. I need to sell these tanks to get money to fund this glorious hobby so for sale I have my old 15g tank complete with substrate light hood filter and heater. I'm asking for around $50 for the whole set up I'm willing to part it out if needed and prices are negotiable. Second up for sale is my old SW tank it's been empty for 6 months now all sand and rock is now dry. In it has aprox. 7-10 lbs of dry rock 10lb of dry sand filter powerhead and a t1 light hood. I'm asking for around $100 for this whole tank. Lastly I have an empty 10g tank for sale that I came across it's just the tank its self and nothing more so I'm asking for $15. All prices are negotiable please message me if you are interested in pictures.

Hi interested in the SW tank. What size is it? Could you post pics?

Sorry for the long wait for a reply I've been busy with school. Before I post anything I forgot to state that it's local pick up only I'm sorry if that is an issue I completely forgot to state that when I made the thread

That's fine. I'm just in CT - about an hour from you. Is the lights a t-10? It says t-1 but I never heard if that.

It may be a t-10 but its been awhile sense I had it running so I posted from memory. I'll post pictures and everything when I get home from school later today sorry.

Okay the lights are a t-8 sorry for the misinformation I forgot cause its been so long. The app keeps crashing when I try to attach a picture do you have an email or a phone number I could send the pictures to?

Okay the lights are a t-8 sorry for the misinformation I forgot cause its been so long. The app keeps crashing when I try to attach a picture do you have an email or a phone number I could send the pictures to?

I sent you a private message

Back
Top Bottom