For Sale or trade: 12 Gallon Rimless Reef/Planted Setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fort384

Dividing by 0
Site Team
19738-albums11420-picture54753.jpg

This tank is for sale as a complete setup or individual pieces.

Included:

-12 gallon long rimless aquarium with starphire glass

-Custom RAPIDLED Fixture composed of:
-5W White Cree LEDs
-3W Royal Blue Cree LEDs
-3W Blue Cree LEDs
-Arduino controller for controlling intensity and time of each channel of LED
-Custom aluminum stand
-Dimmable drivers (1 for each channel)

-ECOTech Marine Vortech MP10 controller and motor (***NO HEAD INCLUDED, available separately for purchase at many online retailers for $65***)

-50W Heater

-Tunze Osmolater Nano Auto Top off system
-Includes Pump/sensor/electrical & 5 gallon reservoir, (plastic potable water container, black, looks like a subwoofer, blends well).

-ADA Glass Thermometer

-Base Rock (approx. 10-15 pounds)

-Sand

-Magnetic glass cleaner

This tank has been down for some time... with my job I just do not have the time or inclination to maintain it, and am sick of looking at it empty. It needs a good home. I am willing to sell pieces individually if so inclined... make me an offer via private message.

I would prefer local pick up in the Elgin Illinois area, but will ship the whole thing or individual pieces at the expense of the buyer. Payment by PayPal only. PM me for arrangements/details.

I also travel to Eastern and Central Iowa on a regular basis, and could meet someone out there or anywhere between there and Chicago if it isn't too far out of the way.

The complete setup is priced at $300, firm.

If pieces are sold, I will update the ad and price, accordingly.

This is a great center piece type setup that would work great for a mixed reef, or a planted tank. The lighting is super powerful, and the controller gives you lots of options.

19738-albums11420-picture54103.jpg

So far only offer was for the heater. The rest of this setup remains for sale.

Back
Top Bottom