For Sale: 120 watt dimmable LED unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefer4eva

Aquarium Advice Activist
I love these lights as well as my corals the only reason I'm selling this unit is to get a programable unit.i paid 180 for the unit 3 weeks ago and another 20 for the 90 degree lenses.this unit is unique as appose to other units,this unit has 3 blue LEDs that are controlled on one switch for lunar lights.im only asking 150 for the unit plus cost of shipping.im not looking for a profit just looking to help someone that needs a great unit for a decent price.the hanging kit which I made myself will be included in the price.

Dude I paid over 200 for this unit I think 150 for a 3 week old unit is a great price...you won't find it cheaper than that with lenses

Can you share the dimensions?

The units shell is 15 1/2 x8 1/4
There are 55-3watt bridgelux LED's- 25 white LEDs : .30 blues
Colors: white(15000k-20000k) and blue (460nm)
LED wavelength: . white: 14000k-16000k . Blue: 460nm ·
I have an SPS dominant tank and within the 3 weeks of owning this unit ALL my corals are growing 50 times faster than the metal halides I had before this.if you read from others with the same unit they can agree with me
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f11/lighting-your-reef-best-bang-for-your-buck-239661-59.html

I currently have a 34 solana cube..these light are way overkill for my setup..even with the 90 degree lenses

I already ordered a 120 watt proggramable unit with the same layout as the one I'm selling so I have no use for it

Im intrested in it. What do you mean by it was over kill for your tank? I have a 30 gallon with pc. Looking for leds. My corals vary in all types

I'm interested but can't spend 150$. Sad panda:(

Ill keep it as a spare before I sell it for less than that,,as far as over kill.....I have them 10 inches above the water line and I have them dialed down to almost minimum and its more than enough,I didn't say it was a bad thing I'm still acclimating my corals to these lights

i used this light over my sump for 6 months. lets talk about cheato growth. Literally, I was throwing it out into the yard. if you want to grow cheato for others, this is a good light. I run a 120 gallon SPS dominate reef. and a coral farm. 2 of these on my 120, 2 of these on my coral farm. They work great. Don't be skeptical to buy this users light. Its worth every penny.

i used this light over my sump for 6 months. lets talk about cheato growth. Literally, I was throwing it out into the yard. if you want to grow cheato for others, this is a good light. I run a 120 gallon SPS dominate reef. and a coral farm. 2 of these on my 120, 2 of these on my coral farm. They work great. Don't be skeptical to buy this users light. Its worth every penny.

Thanks for the kind insite...still available....if its not sold by next Friday ill keep it...like my original post for this said I'm only selling it to help out fellow reefers with an affordable light that is capable of growing any kind of corals..this unit was custom made the way I wanted it designed.i only used it for 2 1/2 weeks and it seems more of a hassle trying to HELP others.this is the reason I hate selling anything,if you know of a unit with the specs and design for cheaper than I paid let me know.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom