125 gal (entire setup for sale)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JamesR

Aquarium Advice Freak
Long story here, put this setup up for sale before, my sister was going to take it, that fell through, now I am looking to sell the entire setup (wife and I are moving soon).
I live in Charlotte, NC. I have lots more pics that I can email to anyone whose interested. PM me your email address and will send more pics. More LR has been added since the pics were taken. *see bottom for price.

Tank is in excellent condition (no scratches), rocks are covered with coraline. Check out the pics and see below for the specs/details…………

img_359373_0_4777c02511eda63fba43899ab94470d4.jpg

img_359373_1_5d2c01bdd1ed1e5b0eb3656e9e5a4419.jpg

img_359373_2_80d2f4328d31e303ed180c249dc14de7.jpg

Here are the highlights. Lots of other extras to go with the tank (wave timer strip, fan, etc). Serious inquiries can call pm me their number and I can call to give more details and better descriptions.

125 Gallon All Glass tank w/ 2 overflows. Cherry stained Canopy and Stand
About 125 lbs of LR (covered with coraline)

Wet/Dry - sump area contains:
-Protein Skimmer
-UV sterilizer
-Refugium
-Heater
-LR rubble
-Auto Top off system

Fish:
Powder Blue Tang
Naso Tang
Auriga Butterfly
Coral Beauty
img_359373_3_160426efa2cdd248f07df8648cfebe96.jpg

$1600 for the entire setup.
Thanks for the interest,
Jim

That is so retarded. WHY do I have to live in california at times like this??????? :cry:

Whoever doesn't pick this up at $1600 for everything??? I don't think this will be on the market for very soon. Good deal! I WANT

:lol:

Thanks guys. I know it's a lot of $, but for this setup I think it's a great deal.
Once we move from our house, we are going to rent for a while until our new house is built. Too much moving around of such a large tank. I still have my 12 gal nano though :D

I plan on having an in the wall tank in the house with a small room behind it fully plummed. I would be able to do water changes, make ro and everything else from behind the tank. lots of room for a big sump as well.

Jim

If I had the room for another 125 I would drive down there to snap this up. That is a great deal! I'm surprised no one has purchased it yet.

You might wat to list the name brands and models #'s for pumps, ps, heaters, etc.

Good luck! Don'ty forget to post pics of teh new one as it goes in.

Cmor,

Thanks. I was thinking of listing the names of all the equipment, but will wait to see if someone is interested in the entire setup, then give them all the info (lots to list!). If so, I can name the size/brand of equipment that is included. I will also email them more pics. It's a shame i take such lousy pictures, they don't do the tank justice (especially the LR).

Jim

arg!!! If only I had the room and didn't live on the third floor of an apartment complex... *big sigh* .... oh but my mom might want it, she is in charlotte... I'll ask her and then I can live through her. :mrgreen: :roll:

James I know someone in NC who may want it I dont know. Ill tell them

Thanks Zac. I'll even know some $ off. I need to move the tank in the next few weeks. I'll also try to update some pics soon, my pc has a virus and is getting reimaged, i'm at work now. Once it's up again, I'll update the pics. It really is a sweet setup.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom