125gal. For sale!! Make good offer!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KMyers18

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have an Allglass 125gal setup for salt water. It is up and running right now but only has two fish in it, A porc. puffer and a naso tang. It has like 65lbs of LR in it and about 2-3'' of live sand with misc. (dead) corals as decoration. It is drilled in the corners and has a wet/dry filter for a 200gal on it with a mag 9.5 It also has a UV sterilizer. I have lots of stuff to go with it also like a refractometer a couple pumps for doing water changes a new bucket of Coralife salt test kits chemicals ect ect. I also have a 20gal tall that was set up as a reef i have that tank and a emperor 300 hang on filter plus a USA current reef light 2x96 watt Pickup only!!!

Make me a GOOD offer i can e-mail pics also!!! I just figured i would try here before i e-bay it!!!

i live in sanford....ummm how bout you email me a pic and some info and maybe we could get an idea on price? we are getting married in the next year so don't have a ton of cash to throw around....but definitely interested in checking this out..........

email address: jennymit21@earthlink.net

Back
Top Bottom